Support Items you can purchase with your NDIA Funding include:
- Daily personal activities.
- Assistance with community and social participation.
- Skills development (travel training, social skills).
- Transport for community, social, economic and daily life activities.
- Support in the workplace.
- Domestic tasks to maintain your home environment.
For more information on support provided by the National Disability Insurance Scheme or to check your eligibility contact the NDIA on 1800 800 110 or visit the NDIS website. Current costs for support items may be found in the NDIA Pricing Schedule.