Receiving your Rates Notice
Council offers a range of options on how you can receive and pay your rate notices, including through eNotice or Billpay which allows you to receive your rates notice electronically.
There are three ways you can receive your rates notice:
- Enjoy the convenience of viewing, receiving and printing your Rates Notices via email
- Check your Notices anytime and print, save or email
- View all of your Rates Notices - current and previous
Sign up to eNotices
To register for eNotices, you will require your latest Rates Notice that has your unique eNotice reference number located on the front of the notice.
HOW TO: Sign up to emailed Rates Notice(DOCX, 451KB)
- Have your bills delivered directly to your online or mobile banking
- Get payment reminders, schedule payments for later or pay now with a single click
- Find your bill payments on your bank statement and history
Sign up to BPay View
Please refer to your bank or financial institution to register. You will be required to enter the Biller Code and BPAY reference detailed on the front of your rates notice.
To register you will need a previous Rates Notice so that you can enter your name exactly as it appears on the Rate Notice and the Property Number.
If you would like your rates notice sent to you in the mail, please ensure you provide Council with an accurate mailing address.
Update my details