There are two ways you can receive your rates notice:
- Enjoy the convenience of viewing, receiving and printing your Rates Notices via email
- Check your Notices anytime and print, save or email
- View all of your Rates Notices - current and previous
To register to receive your notices electronically, you will require a Rates Notice that has your eNotice reference number located on the front of the notice.
HOW TO: Sign up to emailed Rates Notice(DOCX, 451KB)
- Have your bills delivered directly to your online or mobile banking
- Get payment reminders, schedule payments for later or pay now with a single click
- Find your bill payments on your bank statement and history
Please refer to your bank or financial institution to register. You will be required to enter the Biller Code and BPAY reference detailed on the front of your rates notice.
To register you will need a previous Rates Notice so that you can enter your name exactly as it appears on the Rate Notice and the Property Number.
If you would like your rates notice sent to you in the mail, please ensure you provide Council with an accurate mailing address.
You can update your details online via Council's 'Update my details' page.
- 1st Instalment due 30 Sept 2019
- 2nd Instalment due 30 Nov 2019
- 3rd Instalment due 29 Feb 2020
- 4th Instalment due 31 May 2020
Activate this option by paying the 1st Quarterly amount shown on your Annual Rates Notice by 30/09/2019. Once activated, notices will be sent for remaining Instalments.
Failure to pay the 1st instalment amount by 30 Sept 2019 indicates you will pay the full amount by 15 Feb 2020.
Lump Sum Payment
- Full payment due 15 Feb 2020
No reminder notice will be sent so please take action to schedule this payment
Payment by Arrangement
- Full payment due 31 May 2020
Flexible arrangements to suit you are able to be made. Contact Rates dept staff on 03 5232 9400 or alternatively fill out an Application for Rates Payment Arrangement.
You can pay your rates online with Council's secure eServices portal
Colac Otway e-Services
Visit the Billpay website or call 13 18 16 to pay your rates over the phone.
- Billpay code: 0867
- Reference Number: Your reference number is located next to the Billpay logo on your rates notice
Direct debit deductions from your bank account can be arranged. Please complete the applicable form below and submit.
For assistance contact our customer assist team on 03 5232 9400.