Dumped Rubbish

Please report dumped rubbish within the Colac Otway Shire to our Local Laws and Community Safety Unit using this form or call our customer service team on 5232 9400. 

Provide as much information as possible, including:

  • what type of waste it is
  • where the dumped waste is located
  • how much waste was dumped
  • who dumped the waste (for example, a vehicle registration number)
  • if the waste includes identifying information

Report a litter or dumped rubbish issue

Contact details
About the issue
Can the person who dumped the rubbish be identified?


Pollution reports, for illegal waste disposal, can be made by phone to Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA) on 1300 372 842

If you see someone littering from a vehicle or near the vehicle they are using, you can report it to Environment Protection Authority Victoria (EPA). You can make litter reports to EPA online using the EPA Web Form. Further information about reporting litter from vehicles can be found on the EPA website.

You can report dumped supermarket trolleys directly to the store; for: