Amy's Gran Fondo 2019
Next date: Sunday, 15 September 2019 | 07:00 AM
to 03:30 PM
Needing assistance on the day of Wiggle Amy's Gran Fondo, All information in regards to the road closures and event information can be found at
and the team may be able to accommodate special movements on the day of the event.
The event hotline number also operates in the lead up to the event and on race day, please contact 0456 479 606.
Join over 5,000 riders as they take on Australia's Grandest Fondo riding on Australia's greatest road, the Great Ocean Road.
Now in it's ninth year, Amy's Gran Fondo offers an impressive endorphin-inducing weekend of cycling to watch in awe or participate with vigour all on fully closed roads with the spectacular natural backdrop of the Great Ocean Road.
With events and distances to appeal to everyone in the family. Here's a snapshot:
- 15/9/19 - Go Long - 45km Medio Fondo commencing 11.30am from Apollo Bay or (new) 130km Gran Fondo commencing 8.00am from Lorne.
- 15/9/19 - Go Short - 14km Family Fondo at both Lorne at 10.15am
- 14/9/19 - Go Gravel - 65km Amy's Gravel Fondo The perfect ride for those who want to take their riding off bitumen and onto the gravel including 1,500 metres of climbing, ideal for those that prefer mountain or cyclocross bikes to road bikes in Lorne.
- 14/9/19 - Go CycloCross Taking place on Saturday 14 September Lorne foreshore, this CycloCross takes place on the beach and the foreshore.
- 14/9/19 - Go Wall Challenge yourself to the vertical climb of Amy's Wall 110 metres with an average gradient of 15%, the ultimate hill sprint.
With the full road closures and an online safety briefing for every rider, the event has a strong safety focus. Now in its ninth year, Amy’s Gran Fondo is held in memory of Australian cycling team member Amy Gillett, who was killed while training in Germany in 2005.
Register to enter
For all other enquires please head to Amy's Gran Fondo
Please find attached the - Important Community Information leaflet detailing all of the road closure times. AGF-Community-Information-Flyer-2019.pdf(PDF, 993KB)
Sunday, 15 September 2019 | 07:00 AM
- 03:30 PM
Apollo Bay, Great Ocean Road, Apollo Bay 3233 View Map