Colac Otway Shire and the Otway Coast Committee are inviting you to participate in a community infrastructure and master planning process for Apollo Bay, Skenes Creek and Marengo.
Key aspects of the project will include:
- A Community and Civil Infrastructure Plan – plans for Apollo Bay, Skenes Creek and Marengo focusing on the public realm and community and civil infrastructure.
- Apollo Bay, Skenes Creek and Marengo District Plan - which identifies:
- Key activity centres and destinations (including the harbour, foreshore and commercial hub and others as identified through this project)
- Linkages between towns and between activity centres and destinations, including options for types of travel (e.g. walking, cycling, driving)
- Design Guidelines for public infrastructure, with a materials and planting palette covering things such as signage, street furniture and landscaping
- Detailed Master Plans - for activity centres identified.
Have your say on Stage Two - Emerging Ideas - visit the Community Infrastructure Plan - Apollo Bay, Skenes Creek, Marengo to read the plans and complete the survey.