| Ideally situated within the south west region|
|COPACC’s contemporary multi-function centre can cater for all your business requirements, from board meetings of five, to groups of up to 350 guests for wedding receptions, cabarets and corporate events in a banquet setting. |
COPACC is opposite Colac’s train station in an easy to find location just two blocks from the Princess Highway. Our centre provides the latest in audio visual technology with ceiling mounted high resolution data projectors delivering imagery on large in-built screens.
Our space also boasts state-of-the-art PA systems capable of handling all our audio needs from your laptop or DVD player, ensuring your presentation will be well received. The addition of wireless microphone will save your voice and ensure your message is carried to all in attendance.
We are very proud to offer:
• 344 seat auditorium/theatre
• Four stylish and comfortable concurrent rooms suitable for break-out or stand-alone plenary sessions, all with natural light
• 250 seat Civic Hall, equipped with professional hanging system
• Public gallery for corporate or community displays equipped with professional hanging system
• Skilled and enthusiastic event staff as well as the expertise of our technical staff
• Contemporary gardens surrounding the venue, creating a relaxed and picturesque environment for delegates
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen for self-catering or your choice of external caterer
• We match caterers to the style of your event, budget & dietary requirements
• We serve freshly brewed coffees and a selections of teas
• At COPACC we use our experience to enhance yours We can cater for parties from 10 to 300 guests.
We regularly host conferences, dinner dances, wedding receptions, meetings, workshops, seminars, parties, balls, trade fairs, corporate presentations and AGMs. For enquiries about booking a function, please call Cayley Robinson on 5232 9511 or email email@example.com