EOI for Colac Regional Saleyards advisory committee
Published on 18 May 2017
Council is calling for Expressions of Interest from the farming community for two representatives to be appointed to the Colac Regional Saleyards Advisory Committee.
The primary responsibility of the Colac Regional Saleyards Advisory Committee will be to provide comment and feedback to the Shire in relation to the strategic operation and management of the Saleyards and promote the facility as a Regional Saleyards.
The purpose of the Advisory Committee is as follows:
- Provide advice to the Shire on the operations of the Centre and to make recommendations to the Shire on potential improvements regarding the operation of the facility.
- Make recommendations to the Shire on how to improve sales through the centre based on sound strategic advice.
- Make recommendations to the Shire on proposed capital investment.
- Make recommendations to the Shire on fees and charges.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in service delivery.
- Participate with other stakeholders to promote the importance of the saleyards to the wider community. Provide advice to the Shire on operations of the saleyards.
- The Advisory Committee will have no authority to direct operational activities, Council staff, employees or customers at the saleyards.
- Promote the facility as a Regional Saleyards with the objective of making this centre a major rural selling centre in rural Victoria.
Email Nomination Form to email@example.com or mail to Colac Otway Shire PO Box 283 Colac, Vic 3250
Expressions of Interest close 5pm Friday 16 June 2017