Colac Otway Shire Council's Draft Rating Strategy will be available for public consultation for 6 weeks from Monday 4 February 2019 to 5.00pm Monday 18 March 2019.a
- You can make written submissions to the Council and submit them as follows:
- Mail – Colac Otway Shire Council, PO Box 283, Colac 3250.
- Email – email@example.com, with a subject line Draft Rating Strategy Submission.
- In Person – Colac Otway Shire Council Reception, 2-6 Rae Street, Colac.
- Submissions MUST be in writing.
- The Committee (the Mayor and all Councillors) make sure this is included as part of your written submission.
- The Committee will meet at 5.00pm on Wednesday 3 April to hear any persons wishing to be heard in support of their submission.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- The Draft Rating Strategy 2019-2021 will be considered for adoption at the Council meeting on Wednesday 24 April 2019 after consideration of any submissions.
A copy of the Draft Rating Strategy can be viewed by clicking the following link: Draft Rating Strategy 2019-2021(PDF, 577KB)